Out of the many lucrative knowledge stream, a career in law and order is always lucrative and intellectually challenging job. Legal education has been crucial for the holistic understanding of common human behavior, tendency and corporate as well as government norms. It gives the student an opportunity to develop in multidimensional facets of legal education to tackle some of the most challenging conditions, and sculpting some of the most inherent qualities in you, like analytical skills, critical reasoning, etc.
The basic emphasis of the field of law is on understanding the principles, concepts, practices and legal issues as well as procedure in the context of justice; and teach us the utilization of intelligence gained over the period of time and utilization of the same in real time practice. In the traditional context, we often relate the legal profession to be confined to legal matters associated with civil, corporate, family, criminal and taxation and the exposure to be limited to court room only. However, recently many new matters are being mushroomed such as tech law, intellectual property law and various other laws associated to humanity, energy, space, corporates and media.
Thus, many aspirants can opt for the stream of law as per their inclination, and interest. Students can now pursue careers in different streams associated with above specifications, like Judge, law officer, public prosecutor, mediator, arbitrator etc.
According to the recent survey conducted by Forbes magazine, legal profession has been listed to be one of the leading professions that is lucrative. And when it comes to the social respect, people associated with legal profession have always been privileged to be respected. They have the right to fight for the society, underprivileged and those who need support.
• Diverse legal career choice: Seeking career in law doesn’t mean that you need to have inclination towards criminal law practice. Currently, legal field has expanding its periphery to different interesting segments ranging from sports, media to civil segments; thus, providing wide options to students to choose according to their interest.
• Lot of exponential growth and opportunity: Since past so many decades, legal field is expanding through its horizons and has experiencing significant growth. Thus, aspirants may have the opportunity to gain more lucrative rewards. As the current trend is exponentially growing, definitely in the coming year experts are forecasting that the opportunities in the legal field are definitely going to be more.
• Financially lucrative option: As per the remarks and suggestion of the legal experts, it has always been a lucrative career option, if chosen rightly and wisely. Ever since, Modi’s expansion idea, the opportunities that are being offered to foreign investors are increasing. These growing cross-border relations bring in more opportunities and lucrative options for law students.
• Intellectually challenging: The particular education stream is known for its provision to develop inherent skills in the students by honing their critical research analysis skills, presentation skills and oratory skills.
• Prestigious and respected profession: Undoubtedly the profession is one of the most respected profession.
The below mentioned are the premier national law universities of our country which offer integrated five year law course. Admissions in these universities are on the basis of CLAT score.
Lawit offers a specially designed teaching methodology by using a unique combination of human skills and technological tools, creating the process of learning effortless and more intuitive than ever before. We believe that apart from the other ancillary things, the elementary concepts of the students must be crystal clear, which ultimately helps them in solving the most complex problems with actual ease. The expertise of our faculty helps in making the sessions interactive and a wholesome learning experience. The Mock Tests provided by us are carefully prepared after comprehensively studying the pattern followed by the various law institutes/universities in their entrance exam. Lawit believes in overall personality and skill development, therefore, the Mock Personal Interview and Group discussion sessions are provided to the aspirants which gives them an extra edge.
Unlike other institutes we don’t let our students wander helpless after the course gets completed. We understand the needs of the student who’ve just stepped into the gates of legal career. We feel that not only for clearing the entrances, but, the students also need assistance after they secure a seat in their dream college. We believe in wholesome development of the students by personally mentoring them according to the detailed analysis of their needs and intellect. Therefore, even after the course gets completed the students of our institute get complete support/assistance for various things, for instance: